Clean Up B, Longview, Washington
Interfor is seeking energetic and enthusiastic team players to join our team as a Clean Up B in Longview, Washington. Starting rate for this position is $20.21 per hour with the potential to grow to $22.13 per hour. $3,000.00 Signing Bonus paid out in increments over first year of employment.
What You’ll Do:
- Complete clean-up and ground maintenance of assigned area(s).
- Safely assist with keeping a steady flow of lumber throughout the mill.
- Perform any other duties in any area in order to keep the mill in operation.
- Perform all work in accordance with Interfor’s safety policies and standards.
- Must adhere to an absolute lock-out/tag-out policy.
- Physical Requirements: walking, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, bending, and lifting (up to 50 lbs.).
What You Offer:
- Six months prior lumber operations experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Willing to work all days and all shifts (including evenings and weekends).
- Ability to utilize time wisely and be flexible, and take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work.
- Commitment to maintaining a safe work environment without compromise.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and have a positive impact on the team which includes being open-minded and positive in dealing with change and new ways of doing things.
- Ability to communicate effectively with your team and other departments.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the best in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by training, continued development and great benefits.
- Group Benefit Programs (Employee Medical, Dental, Vision Plans)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Additional (Employee Paid) Life Insurance
- HSA Medical Plan
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- 92 Hours Paid Time Off (PTO), 9 Paid Holidays & 1 Paid Floater Per Year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development Opportunities
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.