Electromechanical Interfor – SULLIVAN
Interfor is looking for an Electromechanical with or without experience to complete our team at our secondary processing
plant in Sullivan.
What you will do
- Perform work related to the analysis, resolution and prioritization of problems
- Execute the rehabilitation, modification, repair, and maintenance of installations
- Analyze electrical or automation problems and make the necessary corrections;
- Solve problems or provide solutions in terms of instrumentation and control, lighting or heating.
What you will offer
- Hold a DEC in electromechanics or the equivalent;
- Knowledge of AC Drives, instrumentation and control;
- Knowledge of automatic sequence machines;
- Know how to read and modify programmable automaton programs;
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems;
- Knowledge of electrical equipment (600v) and (240v);
- Knowledge of number systems; binary, hexadecimal, octal;
- Knowledge of motor connection methods and control devices and application according to standards.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Speed of execution and ability to work under pressure;
- Autonomy and initiative.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products
company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America.
We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the
globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and
contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers,
and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are
proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and
sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our
approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products
companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part
of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our employees by
providing a career where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer a
competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and benchmarked to
market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits package.
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With
our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from
within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out
our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however,
only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered
a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background
check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed,
diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity,
gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.