Sales & Marketing Intern, Peachtree City, Georgia
When you join our team as a Sales & Marketing Intern, you will assist with internal and external customer service, order file management, inventory maintenance (where required) and other sales related administrative functions for their assigned markets or mills across all domestic offices.
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our interns by providing a working experience where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer competitive compensation for students including the following:
- Salaries starting from $3,850 per month based on year in school
- Temporary Living Allowances of $1,500 per month
What You’ll Do
- Support Sales Managers & Representatives in daily activities and assigned projects.
- Customer Service (shipment tracing, sending documents, order status and troubleshooting).
- Preparation and maintenance of sales reports (daily, monthly & quarterly reports).
- Prepare customer & market reports upon request.
What You Offer
- Working towards an undergraduate degree or diploma in wood products processing or sales and marketing.
- Previous experience in sales or marketing preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Positive, proactive, very detailed oriented and driven to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Problem analysis & solving skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
- Quick learner with a keen interest in developing sales and marketing skills.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.