Talent Coordinator, Burnaby, British Columbia
When you join our team as a Talent Coordinator, you will support all areas of the Talent team with a focus on activities relating
to Learning & Development, Talent Processes, and HR Systems.
What You’ll Do
- Supports application process and ongoing maintenance of employee training & development programs.
- Tracking and documenting program applications and participation
- Distributing certificates to graduates
- Assist with planning kickoff calls
- Assists with data preparation and audits relating to Interfor’s talent processes.
- Identifies opportunities for funding in both Canada and US and supports application process for funding programs.
- Assists with program logistics during development such as eLearning build, voiceover scripts & uploads, UAT edits, data preparation.
- Track programs by assigning training, building dashboards, and reporting out on completion in our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Provides additional support to project teams as it relates to the eLearning, UAT and program administration.
- LMS Administration:
- Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, maintenance & administration of the LMS such as emails, reports, auditing training records, etc.
- Uploads courses to the LMS, reversions when needed, and builds instructor-led-training sessions as requested.
- Reviews quarterly system updates and conducts testing to ensure system configurations are working properly.
- Corresponds with HR Systems team on system configuration and implementation to ensure necessary testing and impact analysis has been completed prior to production builds.
- Prepares and audits talent reports in HR Systems (Cornerstone, ADP, Tableau etc.), while ensuring data accuracy.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance for users regarding LMS, Talent Programs, and Talent Center.
- Prepares, updates and manages how-to guides and material for use in AppLearn.
- Builds effective working relationships throughout the business and our multi-national HR Team.
- Provides administrative and analytical support to various procedures and HR divisions.
- Organize a wide range of duties effectively and efficiently while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality of work with constant interruptions.
- Provides additional support for Interfor’s talent processes, programs and systems as needed.
What You Offer
- Currently working towards or completed business degree with a concentration or major in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Previous experience working with Human Resources Information Systems and data visualization software (e.g., ADP Workforce Now & Tableau) is a strong asset.
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Suite, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel functions (e.g., formulas, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.) and Teams.
- Bilingualism in French (spoken and written) is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, with strong presentation and formatting skills, you’re not afraid to speak in a room full of people (virtually or in-person).
- A fun can-do attitude that isn’t afraid of producing engaging content and working with various levels and departments throughout the organization.
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to display tact, diplomacy and discretion in handling information of confidential and/or sensitive nature.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our employees by providing a career where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer a competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and benchmarked to market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits package including:
Extended Health & Dental
Short Term Disability Insurance
Long Term Disability Insurance
Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional (Employee Paid) Life Insurance
RRSP Matching Plan
Participation in our Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Employee Assistance Program
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.