Sawmill Production Team
Sawmill Production Team, Monticello, Arkansas
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United
States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer
one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
What We Offer
Interfor provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the best
in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by
training, education and great benefits. Plus, you’ll be working with the
industry’s latest technologies in clean, safe and modern mills. Interfor is one of the largest lumber companies
in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our
Interfor is seeking energetic and enthusiastic team players to join our Production Team in Monticello. Starting rate for the Production position is $16.00 per hour with the potential to grow based on skill level and experience.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for completing clean-up and ground maintenance of regularly assigned area.
- Assist with keeping a steady flow of lumber throughout the mill by straightening lumber cross-ups using a pick axe or chain saw, as necessary.
- Perform any other work-related task deemed necessary by the supervisor.
What You’ll Offer
- High School Diploma/Equivalent Preferred.
- Prior manufacturing/warehouse/lumber operations experience preferred.
- Able and willing to work in varying seasonal climate conditions.
- Team-oriented with a strong commitment to excellence in everything you do.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Physical Requirements: Walking, standing, climbing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Ready to start your career? Apply at www.interfor.com/careers
All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.